Monday 24 August 2009

Still Alive

Funny shit I saw in town today;
1) A guy who was the spit of Larry David with a wife who looked nothing like Cheryl. More Rik Waller.
2) A truck for a waste disposal/plumbing company with a numberplate that read "POO 2 JET".

As the light dimmed over south-west London today, I was sat down in the living room concentrating on playing some music. It sort of conjoured up a misty emotional haze in my head, and my eyes (as they sometimes do) went a bit funny, like when you stand-up too quickly and the blood rushes to your head. It then seemed that there was some horrible creature moving towards me from outside the window, a jerking and bucking black shape that looked a bit like an evil black troll you'd expect to find inspiring a Stravinsky ballet. I got really fucking freaked out, and ok, it turned out to be my cat whining to get back in the house, but ever since I've been looking over my shoulder in fright and collapsing in a wreck at the bottom of the stairs.

AARGH
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment