Tuesday 18 August 2009

Shore Leave


Can Thom Yorke actually do any wrong? Is he genetically disposed to being A Top Guy? Jus wundrin. Everyone knows how ace he is in general, but he's really upped the great musician/conscious human being/nice chap thing over the last couple of weeks. He did that track on his own that seemed to pass quite a few people by about a month ago (read into it a bit), and of course there is him and Jonny and the rest being incredible for charity. And then there's all that charity work and carbon-neutral touring and all the rest of it. Seriously, this guy is superhuman. But you knew that already.

I get results in about 46 hours. Great. I saw yet another article in the paper bemoaning how A Levels were getting easier. Well they definitely didn't feel that way when taking them. Also loads of students my age won't get university places, cos of there being no money and all. Recession, swine flu, N-Dubz - great time to be alive. (Speaking of recession, I tracked down that amazing klezma band I saw at Glastonbury - choon.)

By my next post my academic future will be in tatters,
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment