Tuesday 25 August 2009

New International



Question - Why does that new Wale track have Lady GaGa on it as opposed to M.I.A.? I mean, it's basically a (second-rate watered-down major label appropriation of a) Maya track, it references her at several points, and GG's singing is pretty much a carbon copy. This guy's got links with Jay-Z, surely he could have got in the real thing? I mean sure, it's catchy, but so's 'Kala', and that also happens to be really fucking good, something this isn't.
He also looks like a bit of tit, to be honest.

Everyone's running away to Reading soon, leaving me with nothing (or, depending on which way you look at it, less than the nothing I already had). Still, there is ice cream in my house, and the weather seems to be holding, thus I am ok. Also Ben gets back on friday, probably with an American gut and definitely with American candy :)

Golden,
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment