Sunday 20 September 2009

All time.

Why would you ring up Spotify? Why? You would have to be so neurotic, with a life so empty and a personality so bland, to even contemplate plastering your crackly monotone over every advert break. It's like those people who post their reviews on Amazon and actually think this gives them journalistic merit.
Yeah, I definitely wasn't one of those at 15...

Here are the books I am reading for my courses right now;
The Bloody Chamber
Dracula
Europe 1815-1960
Dr. Faustus


I am enjoying three of them. I have loads of others to get and devour. I also have loads of others to read around the subject, and for various other reasons. I feel quite mixed about this - I really enjoy reading, but I am, like, DROWNING in literature right now. Still, better than drowning in something else.

I rlyrlyrly want an interview for Socks-Hoard,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment