Wednesday 25 March 2009

My iTunes

Just recommended the Pigeon Detectives to me on their "Genius" bar. This is a low.

No-one on the corner has swagga like us guyz.

(This is the first image I've uploaded to a post, and I was quite amused by the sample text; "I never thought I'd see the day when the hour is up. You can take a horse..." Cliché will get you everywhere.)

In other news, my friend is putting on this show next month (if nothing shows, click the link A Place at the Table). It promises to be fabulous, there're going to be cheap tickets for da yoof, and even so it's hardly going to break the bank at £12.

xxX

P.S. My anger rages on at YouTube. WHY?!

1 comment:

  1. RE: YouTube, wat? The taking down music?
    That's not exactly their choice, it's pretty much that or be sued into non-existence, in which case you'd have no videos at all.

    Also, I don't get why it's a low D:

    Also, I'd link directly to http://www.daedalustheatre.co.uk/daedtable.html, rather than just ....co.uk.
    Just for ease of blarghh

    <3333 xxxxxx ilybbz etc

    ReplyDelete